Once remanufactured, such a pump can surpass the performance of the original OEM pump.
Remanufactured Pump Process
Below is a very brief overview of the comprehensive Best PumpWorks process in the remanufacture of a pump.
What is the Difference?..Repaired, Rebuilt & Remanufactured Pumps
- Repaired – Replace a part or fix what is broken. Goal: Get it working again.
- Rebuilt – Repair worn parts and components. Goal: Get it working again.
- Remanufactured – Completely disassemble a pump and to make into a new product. Goal: Meet or exceed customer performance specifications.
Why a Remanufactured Pump?
- Faster Delivery
- Remanufactured API End-Suction Pumps
(In 8 to 10 weeks vs. 32 to 45 weeks for OEM)
- Remanufactured Multistage Pumps
(In 14 to 16 weeks vs. 45 to 55 weeks for OEM)
- Complete Performance Testing Available, Guaranteed Rated Condition
- Competitive Warranty
(12-months after start-up or 18 months after shipment)